There are many variables that play into the performance of a clutch. Tire size, rear sprocket size and rear drive set-up are a few of the main variables that could affect clutch performance. (Note: 15 tooth and up are ALL Needle Bearing!) NO WARRANTY ON CLUTCHES. OIL CLUTCH EVERY HOUR OF USE!
- 1" Bore
- #35 Chain
- Bi-Directional (Inboard or Outboard)
- Will work on engines up to 18HP
- Comes with Red Springs - Engages at 2500 RPM
The NORAM 1600 Series (1" bore clutch, 1/4" keyway) provides no-load
starting, overload protection, speed control and the elimination of the need
for oversizing electric motors to reach starting torque requirements. Featuring
360° of shoe contact surface, 1600 Series clutches have been designed for more horsepower. (3 - 15 hp)
NO WARRANTY ON CLUTCHES. OIL CLUTCH EVERY HOUR OF USE!
- #41 Chain, 14T Clutch
- 1" bore, 1/4 keyway, 2 set screws
- Engages at 2050 rpm
- Rated for 3-15 HP Engines
- Bore is 2.84" Deep
- Overall OD is 4.7"
- Stock Engagement: 2050 RPM
- Stock Spring: Purple
- May be Mounted Inboard or Outboard
The Cheetah, the fastest animal on land & this clutch is engineered to make you the fastest person on the track! This 4-cycle clutch is intended to put you in the winners circle! Comes with 15 t clutch only. NO WARRANTY ON CLUTCH. OIL CLUTCH EVERY HOUR OF USE.
- 3/4" Bore with 3/16" Keyway
- Removable sprocket which saves you money & time
- Precision machined plate for more consistent engagement
- Superior linings on copper disc provide excellent engagement & lock up
- Easy adjustment of engagement springs
- Factory Set to engage at 4000 RPM
- Can be mounted inboard or outboard
- Should handle up to 18 hp **