#35 Chain Split Sprocket 53-78 Tooth
Two Piece Split Sprocket. Made From A High Quality Alloy Compound That Guarantees Durability. Precision Cut Tooth Design Reduces Friction At High Speeds Which Results In Smooth Chain Run And High Output.
(Split Sprockets May Be Red Or Silver Depending On Inventory. We Normally Have The Red Ones)
6 bolt pattern measuring 5 1/4", center hole is 4 9/16".
We Recommend the Sprocket Hardware kit for this Sprocket
Split Sprocket Adapter For Tristar Wheels
4-1/2" Sprocket Adapter With Flange, machined on the outside for a band brake. Fits Tristar wheels. Has a standard 6 bolt pattern for aluminum split sprockets. Great for Split Sprockets We Recommend The Sprocket Hardware kit For This Adapter
The three bolt patterns are as follows:
- 3 holes (5/16") on a 3.75" Bolt Circle
- 4 holes (1/4") on a 3.75" Bolt Circle
- 4 holes (1/4") on on a 3.228" Bolt Circle (these holes are a bit differently spaced to accommodate the four holes on the mini-hubs AZ_2561 / AZ_2568 / AZ_2565 ( See Example Rim Pictured above in the Thumbnail Pics)
47 Tooth #40 Pitch Cushman Militarily Grade Sprocket
NOS Cushman motorcycle sprocket, Military ordnance stock no. 33-260. It is 47 teeth. ID is 4.945". OD is 7-13/16 tooth tip to tooth tip.
Great Heavy Duty Sprocket For Anyone Building Their Own Go Kart. (Can Be Re-drilled For Other Applications And uses)
Storm, Doodle Bug, Motovox, 6 Hole 420 Sprocket
- Inside Hole Diameter - approx. 1.471"
- 6 Hole Bolt Pattern - approx. 1.965"
- Bolt Hole - 1/4"
- Pitch - 1/2" to fit 40/41/420 Chain
NOTE- Does not work with Mega / Monster 212cc only works with Monster / Mega 80 and 105 models
- 54 Tooth - 8.875"
- 60 Tooth - 9.875"
Monster Moto- 80/105 models only
Baja, Coleman, MB200, 420 Sprocket 38-72 Tooth Sprocket
4 Hole Sprocket For 420 Chain. Can Be Used On Other Applications Such as TrailMaster go Karts. Choose Tooth Count Above In Options Menu.
- Coleman Mini Bikes
- TrailMaster MB-200
- Baja Warrior
- and similar mini bikes with 8" wheels.
- Does not fit a standard 6" wheel, the 6" wheel has a 2 7/8" bolt pattern
- 4 holes 3/8"
- 3.150" Bolt Circle
- 1.580" Center hole (Standard Size Bearings)
- 60 Tooth - 9 7/8" Diameter, Steel Sprocket
- 72 Tooth - 11 3/4" Diameter, Steel Sprocket
Martin Sprocket 72T #35 Chain
Martin Sprocket 72T For #35 Chain, Fits all Martin Wheel Hubs And Assemblies. Bolt Circle: 2-13/16", Center Hole: 2", 8" Diameter.
Chrome 60Tooth Steel Ruttmann Style Sprocket #35 Chain
High Quality Chrome Ruttmann Style 60 Tooth 35 Chain Sprocket With Lightning Holes. Center Bore 1 3/8. Great For 3rd Bearing. 4 Bolt 2-1/8 Spacing.
NOTE: Chrome Plating Is Thicker And can Cause Spacing Issues With Teeth. A Little Filling May Be Required To Fix This Issue