Split Sprocket Adapter For Tristar Wheels
4-1/2" Sprocket Adapter With Flange, machined on the outside for a band brake. Fits Tristar wheels. Has a standard 6 bolt pattern for aluminum split sprockets. Great for Split Sprockets We Recommend The Sprocket Hardware kit For This Adapter
The three bolt patterns are as follows:
- 3 holes (5/16") on a 3.75" Bolt Circle
- 4 holes (1/4") on a 3.75" Bolt Circle
- 4 holes (1/4") on on a 3.228" Bolt Circle (these holes are a bit differently spaced to accommodate the four holes on the mini-hubs AZ_2561 / AZ_2568 / AZ_2565 ( See Example Rim Pictured above in the Thumbnail Pics)
Universal Sprocket Adapter
Current stock is all black.
This sprocket adapter fits the Monster Moto 80cc/105cc, Motovox, Doodlebug and Baja mini bikes with the 6 bolt hole pattern on the wheel. It will also fit Coleman CT200, Trailmaster MB200, Huricane, And Baja Warrior Or any wheel that has a 2 7/8" hole pattern for the existing sprocket. Great for converting your mini bike or gokart to the split sprockets for quick and cheap gear ratio changes. This adapter is precision made on a CNC so it will be a really tight fit. If there is any paint on your wheel you may have to file the paint off but this is what you want so your sprocket will run true!
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- OD: 5.875"
- Center Hole: 1.47"
- Machined Shoulder: 4.562"
- Outside Hole pattern for sprocket: 5.25" with 1/4-28 threaded holes
- 4 Hole pattern: 2.875"
- 6 Hole pattern: 1.968"
- 6 1/4-28 bolts included