Rod, Connecting, Billet, GX390, 4.510" (+.100")
GX390 billet rod with +.100 for custom applications and to get piston to zero deck height -includes rod bearings.
Machined from aircraft grade 7075 T-651 aluminum with advanced oiling features for superior lubrication to both the crankshaft and wrist pin. Made in the USA from 7075 Aluminum.
4.510" (+.100) long with scoop dipper. The extended .100" length from the standard 4.41" rods gives you the following benefits:
- Allows you to machine your stock piston down to a flat-top, which increases compression ratio (instead of milling the cylinder head) and lightens the piston.
- A lighter piston is more reliable and revs more easily.
- A flat-top piston provides better flame propagation, which equals a more efficient burn.
- A longer rod reduces piston speed and increases reliability.
- A billet rod is drastically stronger than the factory cast rod.
- A Babbitt bearing nearly eliminates the chances of crankshaft journal gall from lack of lubrication.
Also fits GX340s and most 13/15hp Chinese OHVs. On LCT/Duramax 16hp, the pin may need to be honed approximately .008.
**May require internal clearance.**