The EC Rev 1.2,1.3, And 1.4 Aluminum Ratio Rockers Are Designed For Non-Hemi Style Honda, Clone, Tillotson, And predator Cylinder Heads.
1.2 Ratio Rockers Add 20% Lift From The Camshaft.
1.3 Ratio Rockers Add 30% Lift From The Camshaft
1.4 Ratio Rockers Add 40% Lift From The Camshaft
They will also accelerate off the valve set faster, usually resulting in more torque and overall power.
These are new, remodeled, and modified versions of the original Rev Rockers
- Rockers are made from aircraft billet aluminum
- Hardened Roller Tip
- Larger Axle diameter for the roller tip
- Press in axle, with e-clip to be serviceable
- increase material on the rocker arm tip, adds rigidity and strength
- Bronze bushing for the main shaft with oil holes improve durablity and performance
- Main shaft includes snap rings for the outer and a bushing in the middle to help stabalize rocker walk
1. Install rockers by Blue Loctite on the rocker shaft bolt. Thread the rocker shaft bolts into the cylinder head and torque to 20ft/lbs
2. Valve lash has to be set while cam is set on the heel. Use a feeler gauge to set valve lash to .005". Make sure the pushrod adjuster nut clears the valve cover. If nut does not clear the cover you will need to use a spacer or modify your valve cover. Torque the pushrod adjuster nuts to 125in/lbs
3. Start and run motor for 2 to 30mins. Run engine gently.
4. Remove the cylinder head cover and check lash. Repeat step 2 if the valve lash has changed
5. Repeat break in period until the valve lash consistrntly measures .005."