Manco Drive Sprocket 60t #35
60t-Most commonly used sprocket for Manco single wheel drive go-karts that use 5" tires on the rear.
Replacement Sprockets, same bolt pattern but larger sprockets
MA1100 72t- Replacement for the 60t spkt, gives more torque and a little less top speed.
MA9986 80t- Used on Manco single wheel drive go-karts using 6" tires on the rear.
Great For Running A Third Bearing On Mini Bikes Like Ruttmann Etc.
- Overall Diameter - 7 1/4"
- Center hole diameter - 1 3/8"
- Bolt pattern - 2 1/8"
Split Sprocket Adapter For Tristar Wheels
4-1/2" Sprocket Adapter With Flange, machined on the outside for a band brake. Fits Tristar wheels. Has a standard 6 bolt pattern for aluminum split sprockets. Great for Split Sprockets We Recommend The Sprocket Hardware kit For This Adapter
The three bolt patterns are as follows:
- 3 holes (5/16") on a 3.75" Bolt Circle
- 4 holes (1/4") on a 3.75" Bolt Circle
- 4 holes (1/4") on on a 3.228" Bolt Circle (these holes are a bit differently spaced to accommodate the four holes on the mini-hubs AZ_2561 / AZ_2568 / AZ_2565 ( See Example Rim Pictured above in the Thumbnail Pics)
Universal Sprocket Adapter
Current stock is all black.
This sprocket adapter fits the Monster Moto 80cc/105cc, Motovox, Doodlebug and Baja mini bikes with the 6 bolt hole pattern on the wheel. It will also fit Coleman CT200, Trailmaster MB200, Huricane, And Baja Warrior Or any wheel that has a 2 7/8" hole pattern for the existing sprocket. Great for converting your mini bike or gokart to the split sprockets for quick and cheap gear ratio changes. This adapter is precision made on a CNC so it will be a really tight fit. If there is any paint on your wheel you may have to file the paint off but this is what you want so your sprocket will run true!
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- OD: 5.875"
- Center Hole: 1.47"
- Machined Shoulder: 4.562"
- Outside Hole pattern for sprocket: 5.25" with 1/4-28 threaded holes
- 4 Hole pattern: 2.875"
- 6 Hole pattern: 1.968"
- 6 1/4-28 bolts included