Crankshaft, Stroker, 212 Predator (+.060), Hemi
.060 Stroker Crank OEM Crankshaft welded and ground producing .060 more stroke, When used with stock length rod, will put piston approx at zero deck height. Some applications may need to customize piston or use thick head gasket (.020" clearance between piston and head required)
Crank requires balancing (approx. 60 grams total , 30 per counterweight)
Approx. 218cc with stock bore
For experienced engine builders! - Some clearancing may be required!
NOTE: Requires Flywheel, Billet, 6626 - 212 HEMI Predator (New Style), Kohler 212 or Flywheel, Billet, Super Light , 212 Predator (Hemi New Style) flywheels.
Uses Honda Rod Journal (use 6270 ARC Rod, Honda GX200 STD OHV 3.303 or 6234 ARC Billet Rod, GX160/200 &Clone 3.595" X .490" rod)
Allow up to 1 week to ship, esp if balancing is required
Billet Stroker Chromoly Crankshaft 4340 +.175(2.300")
*** Now Pre Clearanced for Compression Release ***
This crankshaft is machined from a solid bar of 4340 hardened Chromoly steel and will give you .175"more stroke than the stock crankshaft with far more superior strength (2.300 total stroke). When installed in a Harbor Freight Predator 212cc you will net a +.136" stroke due to the Predator's 55mm stroke OEM crank. You will need at minimum, our connecting rod #6265 or #6765 and a Wiseco 11132PS/17-2677 for Honda/Clone or (11132P94/17-2756 in a 212 Predator) and a 6521 HD wrist pin to run this crank. The crank is properly balanced when run with these parts. Larger pistons may require the crank to be re-balanced.
* The 11132PS or P94 pistons have a thick dome which is designed to be cut down to your engine's deck height when using connecting rod #6265. You must cut down the top of the piston by test-installing the parts and measuring to see how much needs to be taken off.
* Now available ARC connecting rod #6765 3.525" "Drop In" rod that does not require machining of the 11132 pistons in most applications and can be used with the 17-2677 or 17-2756 3 ring Wiseco pistons for extra ring seal... WARNING "Do Not machine the top of the 3 ring pistons"
* The rod and crank are pre-clearanced for for most cam applications but some additional machining may be required with high lift/high duration cams
* Crank is designed to be used with an ADJUSTABLE HUB flywheel tapered for a Honda GX200/Clone 196. (Predator Hemi or Non Hemi flywheel WILL NOT work)
* You must use flywheel key number 903704. Offset keys for the Honda/Clone/Predator cranks WILL NOT work.
* If you need higher timing with a Non Adjustable flywheel than the 903704 key will offer, you will need to lap the flywheel to the crank, set the timing with a degree wheel and torque it to spec WITHOUT A KEY
*** Outer 3rd / 4th bearing supports highly recommended ***