RED LINE SYNTHETIC OIL FUNNEL
Works great for adding fuel to Da Boss And MB200 Trail Master Mini Bikes. Fills From Vertical And Horizontal
- That funnel that works
- Rotate around to get into those extremely difficult areas
- Works with all fluids
230 Economy Feeler Gage, 26-Leaf with Metric and English Units
- General Tools Feeler Gages are used for adjusting and gauging spark plugs, distributor points and valve clearances, or any other instance of measuring the space between two parts
- This convenient and popular Economy Series Gages provide spot-on accuracy at a competitive price
- This 26"Leaf Economy Feeler gage features 3 inch straight leaves etched with both Metric and English units, ranging from .0015" to .025" and .037mm to .65mm
- The set is housed in a protective holder to preserve the trueness of the leaf edges
ARC 7250 Flywheel Puller
This flywheel puller is designed for those who don't want to use the "knocker" method to remove their flywheel.
- ALL ARC Flywheels with Steel Adjustable Timing Hubs
- PVL flywheel for clone
- Raceseng Flywheels
- ARC flywheels that do not have the steel center hub will be drilled and tapped for this puller as a running change in 2013.
- New for 2015 the redisigned flywheel puller will work with the 2015 redisighed 6602 flywheels
To use, install the threaded rods into clean and lubricated puller holes on hub or flywheel face. Be sure to thread the rods in fully. Slide the puller block over the threaded rods and screw the nuts down evenly. Tighten the nuts evenly back and forth in 1/2 turn increments until the flywheel pulls off. Stubborn flywheels may require that you hit the center of the puller block with a hammer once significant pressure is applied by tightening the nuts. Be careful not to strike the threaded rods (use a spacer if necessary) and NEVER hit the flywheel itself with a hammer.
Heat as low as 300° will damage the rare-earth magnet in flywheels, so don't use a torch!
Studz is not responsible for any damage you cause to any flywheel removed with this tool, so be careful!
5 Gallon Utility Container
Extra large lid with O-ring gasket. Made from high impact polyethylene. Exceeds recommended D.O.T. Standards. Adjustable screw-on vent. Containers are accurately graduated in gallons and liters. 10.5" x 10.5" x 21". 5 gallon capacity. Features: Extra large lid with O-ring gasket Made from high impact polyethylene Exceeds recommended D.O.T. Standards Adjustable screw-on vent Containers are accurately graduated in gallons and liters Item Dimensions: 23" L x 10" W x 10" H
Unit Fit Mini Bike Repair Stand
- Adjustable height and the angle of top of the stand.
- Adjustable angle of each foot bolts provide great stability.
- Comes with tool tray.
- Stand height range : 405mm to 460mm
- Maximum stand angle : 10 degrees
- Material : Steel
- Color : Black
- Weight : 5.14kgs
- Max Weight : 150kgs (300lb)