Comet TAV2 30 Series 3/4 Torque Converter ( Highest Quality you Can Buy)
Comet TAV2 Torque-A-Verter Converter - Made in USA
This is an asymmetrical type torque converter system which means the sheave faces are non-symmetrical. They have different angles. In this case, the moveable sheave face is 18" while the stationary sheave face is 2-1/2" for a collective angle of 20-1/2". Here are some reasons for selecting the asymmetrical concept. The Torque-A-Verter can attain an .90:1 or 10% overdrive.
NOTE: Additional Sprockets May be Purchased In Options Above. Lower Tooth Count Is For More Torque And Higher top End Speed
- Cast Aluminum Backplate
- 6" OD Driven
- Drive Clutch Engagement: 2200 RPM
- Drive Belt: 3/4" Top Width - Asymmetrical
- Drive Clutch Bore: 3/4" (3/16 Key)
- HP: Up to 8 HP (4 Cycle)
- Sprocket: #35 (12T) or #41 (10T)
- Bolt Pattern to Mount to Engine: (4) 5/16" holes on a 3-5/8" bolt circle, and (4) 5/16" holes on a 5" bolt circle.
Our Price: $299.99
Sale Price: $215.00