Comet TAV2 Torque Converter ( Highest Quality you Can Buy)
Comet TAV2 Torque-A-Verter Converter - Made in USA
This is an asymmetrical type torque converter system which means the sheave faces are non-symmetrical. They have different angles. In this case, the moveable sheave face is 18" while the stationary sheave face is 2-1/2" for a collective angle of 20-1/2". Here are some reasons for selecting the asymmetrical concept. The Torque-A-Verter can attain an .90:1 or 10% overdrive.
NOTE: Additional Sprockets May be Purchased In Options Above. Lower Tooth Count Is For More Torque And Higher top End Speed
- Cast Aluminum Backplate
- 6" OD Driven
- Drive Clutch Engagement: 2200 RPM
- Drive Belt: 3/4" Top Width - Asymmetrical
- Drive Clutch Bore: 3/4" (3/16 Key) or 1" (1/4 Key)
- HP: Up to 8 HP (2 Cycle / 4 Cycle)
- Sprocket: #35 (12T) or #41 (10T)
- Bolt Pattern to Mount to Engine: (4) 5/16" holes on a 3-5/8" bolt circle, and (4) 5/16" holes on a 5" bolt circle.
40 Series Torque Converter Kit - Bolt On, 8HP - 18HP ( Highest Quality you Can Buy)
The Ultimate Bolt On Torque Converter Kit for 8-18 hp engines. Same concept as the Comet TAV2 kits used on the smaller engines.
If used on engines larger than 18 hp, you will burn up belts!
Bring your machine to life with this TAV setup uses aftermarket driver and driven pulleys.
Uses replacement belt 40 Series Drive Belt 203784
. Used on performance engines with 3/4" crankshaft, rated up to 18hp
- 1- 40 series driver for 1" crankshaft or 1- Magnum 44c series driver for 3/4" crankshaft
- 1- 40 5/8" series driven pulley
- 1- 40 series 7/8" wide drive belt
- 1- 10T Sprocket for 40/41/420 chain
- 1- jack shaft assembly
- 1- 3/8" heavy duty steel back plate with all mounting hardware
- Outer cover with mounting hardware
- Optional Magnum 44C Driver with 3/4" bore