EC 5MM Billet Aluminum Retainers For Dual Valve Springs
These Lightweight Retainers reduce weight and improve valvetrain stability. Our billet retainers are lightweight but very strong and durable. The Hard Anodized Coating permeates the metal protecting it from wear and is chemical resistant. The bright red color adds a brilliance when you remove the valve cover for that high performance racing appearance.
DO NOT USE DUAL VALVE SPRINGS WITH STOCK VALVESWE RECOMEND USING OUR 5mm STAINLESS VALVES FOR DUAL spring setups.
- R-35 25mm (Stock Exhaust) +.050 Longer SS Valve
- R-36 27mm (Stock Intake) +.050 Longer SS Valve
R-37 32mm +.050 Longer SS Valve
Valves are sold separately
RX2725 Tillotson 212/225 Stock Head with Stainless Valves
Fits 5mm Valves, 5mm Valves are standard in Predator Non-Hemi 212, Tillotson 225R/RS Engines
Fits 32lbs and 36lbs Dual Valve Springs (the retainers will not work with single springs)
Comes with 5mm Valve Keepers/Locks
EC Rev Billet Roller Rockers For Non-Hemi GX200/Clone
The EC Rev 1.2,1.3, And 1.4 Aluminum Ratio Rockers Are Designed For Non-Hemi Style Honda, Clone, Tillotson, And predator Cylinder Heads.
1.2 Ratio Rockers Add 20% Lift From The Camshaft.
1.3 Ratio Rockers Add 30% Lift From The Camshaft
1.4 Ratio Rockers Add 40% Lift From The Camshaft
They will also accelerate off the valve set faster, usually resulting in more torque and overall power.
These are new, remodeled, and modified versions of the original Rev Rockers
- Rockers are made from aircraft billet aluminum
- Hardened Roller Tip
- Larger Axle diameter for the roller tip
- Press in axle, with e-clip to be serviceable
- increase material on the rocker arm tip, adds rigidity and strength
- Bronze bushing for the main shaft with oil holes improve durablity and performance
- Main shaft includes snap rings for the outer and a bushing in the middle to help stabalize rocker walk
1. Install rockers by Blue Loctite on the rocker shaft bolt. Thread the rocker shaft bolts into the cylinder head and torque to 20ft/lbs
2. Valve lash has to be set while cam is set on the heel. Use a feeler gauge to set valve lash to .005". Make sure the pushrod adjuster nut clears the valve cover. If nut does not clear the cover you will need to use a spacer or modify your valve cover. Torque the pushrod adjuster nuts to 125in/lbs
3. Start and run motor for 2 to 30mins. Run engine gently.
4. Remove the cylinder head cover and check lash. Repeat step 2 if the valve lash has changed
5. Repeat break in period until the valve lash consistrntly measures .005."
Our Price: $179.99
Sale Price: $159.99